Date: 5th– 7th Oct, 2018
Venue : The Raviz Resort, Kadavu, Kozhikode, Kerala
(Abstract /Oral/Podium E-Poster/Best Paper)
Abstract submission is limited only to those who have registered for IASCON2018 .
- Only electronically submitted abstracts will be processed.
- For any queries –contact scientific committee through e-mail: iascon2018abstract@gma
- Submit your abstracts – email@example.com
- Please mention your Conference Registration number while submitting the abstract.
- Abstracts must be in English language.
- Abstracts must be in less than 300 words.
- Blinded title page should not contain author’s name/institutional name.
- Attach Author’s name and institutional name as a separate file.
- No figures, tables , charts or photos are allowed in the abstract submission process.
- The study submitted should not be published not presented in any national or international conference before this one.
- The IASCON – 2018 scientific committee reserves all the rights to change the sessions and the form of presentation(Podium Oral/Podium E-poster) of the abstract or reject it.
- Abstract submission last date : 15th July 2018.